Monday, December 15, 2014

Arnold Classics 2015 ! Will Dexter Jackson win it (again) ?!!

Dexter Jackson at his Victory - Arnold Classics 2013
Dennis Wolf won the Arnold Classics 2014! But he will left out the 2015 Arnold Classics in order to focus himself on the Biggest Bodybuilding Title on the Planet, the Mr.Olympia!!

So which Top-Athletes are left ?!Mainly  Branch Warren , Evan Centopani, Cedric McMillan, Roelly Winklaar , Ben Pakuski..... and DEXTER JACKSON!!

Although he is 45 years old now, Dexter's fire still burns like hell!
He already won the Arnold Classics 2005,2006,2008 and in 2013. This shows us that his recent Victory isn't long time ago.
But what's Dexter's own opinion on it?!

From a Recent Interview with MD's Ron Harris (Decembre 12,2014)

RH: Let's get right to it. Strategically, you had a pretty good idea of who was and was not doing the contest by this week. Phil, Kai, Shawn, and Dennis have been getting by you for the last couple years at the Mr. Olympia, and none of them are going to be in this next Arnold show. The top guys who are, namely Branch, Evan, Cedric, Roelly, and Pakuski, are all men you have been beating consistently. Was this the major factor in your decision to do the show?

DJ: Yes, because I think the show is wide open. I'm not saying I will win, but I know there's a very good chance I can. And I also feel it might be my last chance. I'm not going to be doing this a whole lot longer.

RH: Assuming you are in your usual condition, do you see any of the men we just mentioned giving you any serious trouble?

DJ: No. That's no disrespect to any of them. I just know what I am capable of and how things have shaken out in the past.

What's your opinion on it? Comment, Share and Stay tuned!!...


No comments: